The term SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization which is the practice of increasing the quantity and the quality of traffic to one’s website. All the major search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing have primary search results where the web pages and other content like videos and such are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers relevant to the users.
This search engine can be thought of as a website that one visits to type or speak a question into a box, and any search engine that is being currently used, be it Google, Yahoo or Bing, replies with a long list of links to web pages that could potentially answer the question. This process not only increases the quality of traffic on one’s website but also its quantity.
However, this search engine optimization can be roughly broken down into two types:
- Local Search Engine Optimization.
- Organic Search Engine Optimization.
The local SEO is one of the most effective ways to market a business online. It helps the business promote their products and services to the local customers at the exact time they are looking for them. The local SEO strategies help small and multi-location companies to grow their business and attract more customers.
To get one’s site ranked on the search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing Tom Johnson is the guy we would recommend, Tom uses a variety of strategies like the online reviews, localized content on that particular website and so on for Affordable prices.
Millions of customers use local search engines every day to find best local businesses in their area. Simply put, to find one of the best pizza restaurants in one’s locality, he or she will have to use Local SEO.
There are a number of ways Local SEO can help enhance a business. Some of them are listed below-
- Computers and mobiles with internet access becoming a common thing- Though there are people who still prefer to go by the old process of checking the printed phone books, the majority of the people turn towards the internet to find information about the local businesses.
- Attracting the local potential customers at the right time– Most of the times, when people search for a product or a service, they don’t have a specific business name in mind when they begin the search. This helps the local businessmen to promote their business and show what they have to offer to the local customers when they’re looking for a similar type of business.
- The growth of the mobile internet– With the increase of the mobile internet, many people search for best local businesses while they’re on the go which increases the chances of meeting a potential customer by ten folds.
- The decline in the traditional information gathering processes– With the advancement of technology, many people are abandoning the local newspapers for information and are turning to the internet for local news and information about local businesses.
The Organic Search Engine Optimization, however, the search engines look for information regardless of the specific location.
The ranking of websites in this SEO is done using various factors like the keywords, inbound and outbound links, and even grammar. Simply put, when a person searches for the best pizza recipe, he or she is using the organic search engine result.
The Organic SEO helps businesses the same way that Local SEO does, but Organic SEO doesn’t target only the local customers, but all the customers in general.
The franchise search engine optimization is the process of improving the visibility to the organic search ranking of a particular franchise business website.
The strategies used to obtain high ranks depend on whether the franchise wants to promote the corporate brand, or the locations or even the franchise development.
The franchise SEO can also be used to improve the visibility to the local search ranking as well, however, it is a very difficult process and service.
One of the best ways to implement Local Franchise SEO is to set up individual websites for each franchisee or region since it provides the best opportunity to build authority in each local area.
To set up individual sites for each franchisee subdomains could be used. It also allows the franchise to be ranked more than on a page. For instance, a local site and a main branch site can get listed at the same time on the same page. This way the business can be enhanced and popularized by the use of SEOs
Latest posts by Subba Reddy (see all)
- Best Movie Apps to Watch Movies - May 24, 2018
- Can URL Structure Affect Your Web Ranking? - April 16, 2018
- Top 12 Best Clock Widget Apps For Our Android Phone - April 13, 2018