Taking care of your eyes is one of the most important aspects of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Eye care can be carried out naturally using remedies that are readily available and affordable. When using these remedies make sure that you use clean hands and solutions as eyes are highly sensitive.
When using the natural remedies you should always ask for advice from your doctor. The doctor will be able to advise you on the best natural remedies for your eye care. The following natural remedies are easily available and easy to use.
- Ensure you drink sufficient amounts of clean water daily. This keeps your eyes hydrated. Your eyes contain fluid which consists of water.
- Since eyes contain fluids to enable them to function normally you have to drink water to replenish the fluids.
- You can also add some salt to one cup of water and wash your eyes using it. The salt has antibacterial properties while the water cleans your eyes.
- This is one of the best ways that you can use to revitalize and take care of your eyes.
- Soak a cotton ball in witch hazel and compress the cotton ball on your eyes.
- Aloe vera juice should be mixed with clean cold water. You should then put the mixture on your eyes daily.
- Put one drop of pure castor oil into each eye using a clean eye dropper.
- You should add the drops of castor oil into both eyes.
Mixture of warm milk and honey
- Mix equal amounts of honey and warm milk and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Pure honey has antibacterial properties while the milk soothes the eyes.
- Add drops of the mixture to your eyes daily.
- You could also put cotton wool into the mixture and compress it over your eyelids with your eyes closed.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into one cup of clean water. Wash your eyes with the mixture using cotton wool.
- You could also put your eyes into the solution when they are open.
- Add one teaspoon of baking soda into a half cup of water.
- Put your eyes in the solution and hold it open when still in the solution.
- Cut two cucumber slices and put them in cold clean water for about ten minutes.
- Place the cucumber slices on your eyelids with your eyes closed for around fifteen minutes.
- Soak cotton wall in rose-water and put it over your eyes.
- Add dried chamomile flowers into one cup of boiled water. You should ensure that the boiled water cools before you add the chamomile flowers.
- Strain and wash your eyes using the solution.
- You could also put cotton wool into the chamomile solution and place the cotton over your eyes.
Latest posts by Subba Reddy (see all)
- Can URL Structure Affect Your Web Ranking? - April 16, 2018
- Samsung Gear S3 Review : Classiclook smart watch - April 14, 2018
- Top 12 Best Clock Widget Apps For Our Android Phone - April 13, 2018